Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Journal 12

Queenie,

I am writing this letter to apologize for the actions of my (former) manager the other day.  He was rude and disrespectful and had no business saying those rude comments about your clothing when you were only in the store to pick up a snack.  I also wanted to thank you for finally giving me an excuse to quit that terrible job, it was monotonous and boring and I should have hung up the apron months ago! I also would like to take this opportunity to say that you are one good looking gal.  The moment you set foot in that store you had my eye and could not take my eyes off you.  The real question is, do you feel the same way about me? I think we should go out sometime for maybe something more than a Herring Snack in Pure Sour Cream?  If you are into me (which why wouldn't you be, I mean come on I am awesome) reply to this letter or come to the address on the envelop,

Sincerely,

The Narrator

No comments:

Post a Comment