Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Journal 8

Dear Mrs. Das,

I have been sitting here staring at this blank sheet of paper for what seems like days, and I still cannot wrap my mind around horrific thing you have done to your family.  You asked me to interpret your dilemma upon leaving India and I agree to write you about what I discover. I have up with one solution for you, and that is to leave your family or tell them your horrendous mistake.  They have no idea that their mother is infidel and their brother is not actually their full brother.  You have all been living a lie for too long and it is time for it to stop at once!  The mistake you have made is inexcusable and the lie you are living is making it so much worse.  It is time to let the truth come out and you must deal with the consequences.  You have a young beautiful family that needs to the truth before it is too late and the resent you forever.  

Sincerely,

Mr Kapasi. 

No comments:

Post a Comment